- 20/04/04 Our paper was accepted by ACL 2020: A Span-based Linearization for Constituent Trees.
- 20/03/01 The AntNLP seminar has begun and is conducted online using
Tencent Meeting. Visit github
for more details.
- 19/12/19 Love is in AntNLP (H ♥ L).
- 19/11/14 We successfully held the 2019
International Conference on Asian
Language Processing (IALP 2019) in Shanghai.
- 19/11/01 All members of AntNLP went to Hong Kong, China to attend the
- 19/08/13 Our paper was accepted by EMNLP 19: Exploring Human Gender
Stereotypes with Word Association Test.
- 19/07/27 Changzhi Sun and Tao Ji went to Florence, Italy, to attend the
57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL).
- 19/06/08 We have officially launched our new website antnlp.org.
- 19/06/04 Welcome Zhengyi Lei to join our group!
- 19/06/02 Yupei Du won Rank 2 in the basketball game! He likes singing,
coding and playing basketball.
- 19/05/30 AntNLP won Rank 2 in the NLPCC shared task!
- 19/05/24 AntNLP were invited to give two talks at AIS 2019 in Hangzhou
- 19/05/14 Our papers about Information Extraction and dependency parsing
were accepted at ACL 2019!
- 19/01/27 Changzhi Sun was invited to attend the AAAI 2019 conference in
- 19/01/11 Our paper was accepted by AAAI 19: Distantly
Supervised Entity Relation Extraction with Adapted Manual
- 18/07/02 AntNLP won Rank 9 in the Conll 2018 shared task (Rank 2 in